How to Make Breakfast a Habit
We all know how important it is to eat a good breakfast. Yet busy schedules and even a lack of appetite can get in the way of eating a nutritious breakfast every morning.
Make breakfast a habit
These tips can help you make the most important meal of the day something you eat everyday:
- Stock up. Be sure that you always have plenty of breakfast foods in the house.
- Plan ahead. Prepare your breakfast the night before to save time in the morning. Whisk the eggs, chop the veggies, and grate the cheese for an omelet, for example.
- Take it to go. Prepare commuter-friendly meals that you can grab on your way out the door. Sandwiches make great, portable breakfasts.
- Don't force it. Don’t make yourself eat foods you don’t like. Try out different foods until you find something you enjoy.
- Try something new. Sick of the same-old same-old every morning? Try one of these great breakfast ideas to get out of your rut and find a new breakfast habit.
Like us on Facebook and join in the natural living conversation!