Shrimp Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe
Skewers in 15 minutes? Yes! This simple peanut butter-based sauce can be adapted to a plethora of dishes. Grill the shrimp to perfection and get ready to party.
Makes 2 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
2 wooden skewers, pre-soaked in water for 15 minutes
6 wild caught shrimp (16-20 size), cleaned and de-veined
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
⅓ cup organic coconut milk
1 Tablespoon naturally-prepared peanut butter
½ teaspoon naturally-prepared hot sauce
¼ teaspoon tamari soy sauce
1. Coat the shrimp with the olive oil.
2. Skewer three shrimp for each wooden skewer. Ensure that wooden skewers have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
3. Mix the other ingredients together and set aside.
4. Grill the shrimp over medium high heat about three minutes on each or until the shrimp are no longer translucent.
5. Coat the shrimp with the sauce or serve on the side for dipping.