Blueberry Almond Bars Recipe
Blueberry fans, rejoice: a wholesome berry bar that packs as much flavour as it does goodness. Tasty substitutions like silken tofu, honey, and egg whites retain flaky texture and richness.
Makes about 18 servings (3-ounce serving size)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, mix first nine ingredients until well creamed.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the next six ingredients. Crush cereal into smaller pieces and mix well.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until dry ingredients become wet.
5. Empty mixture into a lightly oiled 9" x 13" pan and spread evenly across the bottom.
6. Sprinkle topping evenly across the top.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry. Cut into squares and enjoy.